Some of the Benefits
Welcome program for HNI back home at the airport and providing pick-up services to and from the airport,
Delivery of foreign currency
Delivery of foreign currency for HNI/UHNI travelers at their convenience/premises
Priority on Forex services
Preferential/priority on Forex services for acceptable travel abroad at spot selling rates.
Awash Bank has effectively segmented its customers into different major customer groups that reflect similar attributes among customers in each group. The goal of segmenting customers is to decide how to relate to customers in each segment to maximize value for each customer. HNIs/UHNIs are among these customer segments which have their own specific product/service needs that the Bank regularly identifies and delivers appropriate products and serves to meet the gaps effectively.
- The new value propositions are personalized and tailored solutions geared at meeting the unique needs of the HNIs/UHNIs, who prefer personalized banking services
- State-of-the-art digital technology,
- dedicated RMS
- Other settings
- These delivery approaches help to provide services to clients who usually demand convenient, secure, and faster services without compromising quality, by highly reducing the turnaround time.
- The bank provides HNIs/UHNIs with a full spectrum of services, including specialized lending, deposits, foreign currency exchange services, and other solutions.
Benefits to customers
- Credit Solutions
- Other Value Propositions for HNI/UHNI
- Cash/Cheque pick up/delivery from/at the customer’s doorstep.
- Bank guarantees facility.
- Priority Services at Branches
- Delivery of incoming Swift facility at a convenient place and on demand.
- Delivery of foreign currency for HNI/UHNI travelers at their convenience/premises
- Dedicated Relationship Manager with various value propositions.
- Welcome program for HNI back home at the airport and providing pick-up services to and from the airport,
- Safe, Reliable,e and scalable digital channels banking services
- Preferential/priority on Forex services for acceptable travel abroad at spot selling rates.
- Priority and easy access tobankers’schequeseCPOsO and other instruments
- Priority on available Safe box for rental
The Individuals that meet the range of HNI/UHNI criteria defined by the Bank, including;
- Salaried individuals,
- self-employed professionals,
- Expatriates of Ethiopian Nationalities,
- Non-Resident Ethiopians and other similar customers etc
For Salaried Individuals Employment contract certificate that clearly depicts:
- Employment status (Basis)
- Service years and current monthly salary
- Any evidence for additional income sources, if any.
- Renewed Professional License
- Renewed Trade License where applicable.
- TIN certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate,
- evidence for supporting the annual income indicated, etc
Employment Confirmation Documents with valid Employment ID, that verifies;
- Current salary of the employee
- currency used in payment of salary
- Duration of service contract in the country of assignment.
- Valid Work Permit