Letter of Credit (L/C)
- An importer /exporter letter of credit is an instrument issued by a foreign bank on behalf of its importing/exporter customer favoring an exporter who is customer of DBE.
- documents may be requested as and when situations demand).
Cash against Document (CAD)
- Under this mode of payment customers shipped the agreed up on goods to the buyer and present shipping documents along with covering letter to the bank for collection of payment
- Required Document: Commercial Invoice, Sales contract, License, undertaking letter and TIN certificate (additional documents may be requested as and when situations demand).
- This is the most basic / preferred payment methods for goods. The supplier receives cash in advance from the buyer before goods are shipped.
- Required Documents: Advance payment receipt (Incoming Telegraphic Transfer) advice or customs declaration along with bank advice for the sale of the Cash Notes to the Bank. (If deposited in Foreign Currency Cash Notes), commercial invoice, sales contract, License & TIN certificate.