SACCOs: Empowering Communities through Cooperative Finance
- SACCOs, or Savings and Credit Co-operative Societies, are member owned financial institutions. They’re community-driven hubs where members pool their savings and gain access to affordable credit, fostering financial inclusion and economic empowerment.
Awash Bank SACCOs Solution: A Hand Up for Cooperative Success
- Recognizing the vital role SACCOs play in domestic economies, Awash Bank has developed a dedicated SACCOs Business Solution. This comprehensive platform provides these cooperatives with the tools and technology they need to overcome challenges, streamline operations, and reach their full potential.
How the Awash Bank SACCOs solution empowers cooperatives?
- Build confidence and trust: Safeguard your SACCO’s success with Awash Bank’s secure and reliable platform.
- Fast & Real Time processing: Awash Bank’s real-time processing ensures accuracy and transparency, building trust with your members.
- Embrace efficiency and agility: Awash Bank’s SACCOs Solution empowers SACCOs with the agility they need to thrive in today’s competitive landscape.
- Available for 24/7: Our 24/7 availability grants your SACCO unhindered access to manage finances and serve members anytime, anywhere.
- Emphasize convenience and accessibility: Our SACCOs Solution provides your members with convenient and uninterrupted access to their finances.
- Create a powerful combination: security, speed, and 24/7 access. Awash Bank’s SACCOs Solution gives your cooperative the tools it needs to thrive.
Awash SACCOs Security
- The SACCOs portal is completely secured from the bank’s perspective, just like any other system owned by the bank.
- The bank’s role is restricted to establishing SACCOs and their administrative framework.
- The administrator of SACCO is in charge of adding new users to the solution in accordance with their privilege assignments.
- Every process must go through a formal maker-checker process.
- Users must use their personal identification number and password to log in to the system.
- Users can only view or access the information that has been assigned to them.
- Sessions expire after a predetermined amount of inactivity.
- And more.
The Advantages of Awash Bank’s SACCOs Solution
- Versatile: Pay/Save from anywhere at any time.
- Cash-out capabilities at the teller module
- Various Payment Channels Specifically, mobile banking, bank agents, and banking halls.
- Comprehensive SACCO Management System
- Ability to manage your investments in one place.
- Highly built report Center
- Real time reconciliation
- Automated and customizable chart of accounts
- Mobile Application accessible to both the members and management
- Open Awash bank Account
- SACCO Name
- SACCO registration date
- Address Information (Region, Zone, Kebele, Woreda, House Number, Street)
- Email address
- Phone No.
SACCO Members Database
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- SACCO Member Number
By partnering with our bank and utilizing SACCOs solution we provide, cooperatives can strengthen their communities, promote financial discipline, and ultimately drive sustainable economic development.