Website Awash Bank
Nurturing like the river
Msc Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related disciplines plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience; in technical project quality assurance, software testing and system audit with three (3) years in a Supervisory role preferably in the banking sector.
- Strong hands-on/Technical Knowledge on recent software test and Quality Assurance tools,
- Knowledge of the Project Management and Governance and Knowledge of Enterprise applications SIT and UAT test case Development and Management.
- Experience in all QA cycle, such test plan creation, test case creation and execution and reporting are a must
- Participating in process working groups
- Understanding of software testing lifecycles, in either agile or Waterfall environments
- Adapt with MS Office Suite
The Jobholder is responsible for Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of comprehensive test plans to ensure system requirements are met.
- Conduct test case design review meetings with application owners, development & Analyze test results, log, track, and monitor all quality assurance issues, statuses, and resolutions.
Develop and update support documentation as needed to ensure that the documentation and applications are in agreement & Collaborate with other functional teams on aspects of the feature or sub-system
Place of Work: Addis Ababa(V.No. 0170/23)
Term of Employment: Permanent
Salary & Benefits: As per the bank’s salary scale & benefits package
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, are invited to apply only via Online Job Application System; within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.awashbank.com.