Website Awash Bank
Nurturing like the river
Qualification & Experience:
BA Degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Banking & Finance and Economics plus minimum of 8 years of relevant banking experience of which 3 years in a supervisory position.
Place of Work:
- Gewane Branch, Afar Gebi Resu Zone – Gewane Town (No. HO/01091/23)
- Werer Branch, Afar Gebi Resu Zone – Melka Werer Town (No. HO/01092/23)
- Degem Branch – Degem Town (No.HO/01093/23)
- Hidabu Abote Branch – Hidabu Abote Town (V.No. HO/01094/23 )
- Jimma Wifaq IFB Branch – Jimma Town (V.No. HO/01095/23 )
Term of Employment: Permanent
Salary & Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, are invited to apply only via Online Job Application System; within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement on website.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Applicants should apply for one duty station at a time.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.awashbank.com.